Nor'easter 2019 - 2020 (optional)
Nor'easter 2021 (optional)
The Watch Player Waiver Instructions:
Accept email invite from league apps account manager (most likely your team director).
- Click on “Accept Invite” in the email you receive from your Team Director.
- If you already have an UES League Apps account, log-in on the RIGHT SIDE of the page.
- If you do not have a UES League Apps account, create a parent account for yourself—PARENT—using the form fields in the middle of the page...DO NOT enter child’s information during this step!
- Once parent account is created, add your athlete to your account (I would like to register: My Child)
- If you have more than one athlete participating, you will add the second athlete after the first athlete’s registration is complete.
- If you have twins on the same team, you will need 2 separate email invites from your coach.
- Complete all fields needed and accept waiver.
What to Wear: Players should wear their Nor'easter uniform. IF players do not yet have a uniform, coaches will provide extras to be borrowed. IF weather permits, players should wear black or navy leggings and white long-sleeve / t-shirts underneath their Nor'easter attire.
When to Arrive: Players should plan to arrive 30 MIN to 1 HOUR before their first game.
HOTEL BOOKING INSTRUCTIONS:
Hotel reservations are optional and should be made individually for this event and not via a block structure.