NOR'EASTER NEXT MEMBERSHIP:
Nor’easter NeXt, sister to the elite travel Connecticut Club, Nor’easter Lacrosse, is a developmental program for 3rd - 8th grade girls. Nor’easter NeXt is committed to teaching the fundamental skills that are required to bring your game to the next level. This summer program features some of the best college and high school coaches in Connecticut in addition to local college athletes. We fully believe that by providing young athletes with the best coaching in an enthusiastic environment that we will be able to yield well-rounded players.
It is our goal to provide skill based summer camp and practice sessions to enthusiastic young lacrosse players. These players are welcome to participate in fall and winter clinics that the Nor’easter coaching staff and others host.
The NeXt summer program will not require as much of a travel commitment as the Nor’easter Elite Travel program, but it will maintain a very similar emphasis on teaching and coaching these young players in a competitive atmosphere during training sessions. This is a great option for young players to develop their skills, compete locally, and stay fresh during the summer.
- Nor'easter NeXt Apparel (includes pinnie, practice shorts and practice t-shirts)
- Nor'easter NeXt Day Camp (see button links below for more information)
- Practice Sessions (see button links below for more information)
- End of Summer Scrimmages (see button links below for more information)
- PLAYERS WHO REGISTER BEFORE MAY 15th WILL RECEIVE A DISCOUNT ON MEMBERSHIP ($600.00)
SUMMER 2017 SCHEDULE:
- (see button links below for more information)
- Megan Cersosimo (Conard High School Head Coach, former University of Connecticut Women's Lacrosse Head Coach)
- Megan Borman (Loomis Chaffee Head Coach, former Weston High School Head Coach)
- Maureen Spellman (Southern Connecticut State University Head Coach)