HIGH SCHOOL MEMBERSHIP:
It is the goal of Nor’easter Lacrosse to provide girls in high school with the best lacrosse experience possible. We believe that there is a need for girls in Connecticut to have the ability to participate in some of the most competitive and challenging tournaments throughout the country. We are dedicated to providing our high school members with comprehensive training, while ensuring that their love for the game continues to grow.
- Consistent top level coaching throughout the year by college coaches, former college players, high school coaches, and many more talented minds in the game
- Goalies receive specific goalie training
- Specialty Nor’easter Lacrosse Nike gear
- Gear does not include uniform cost
- 20 + training & practice sessions throughout the year
- Training sessions with guest coaches from a variety of DI, DII, and DIII schools
- Entrance into highly competitive recruiting tournaments (tournament costs are additional fees)
- Bi-Annual written individual evaluation
- Recruiting guidance and assistance
- Special rates available during yearly clinics
- End of Year Celebration & Scholarship Presentation
Travel and Practice Membership Levels:
Nor'easter will select a group of girls after tryouts to be members in the program. For every graduation year, there are two designations; practice OR travel memberships. A practice membership is offered to players with the intent of focusing on skill development and using the practice schedule during the club season to improve all aspects of their game. While not immediately eligible for travel tournaments, these players will be given the exact same coaching, same practice benefits and gear. The goal of our practice members is to improve their game within the club season so that they may be able to join the travel team in subsequent years or, in some cases, within the club season. Travel members are expected to attend practices throughout the year as well as the mandatory travel tournaments predetermined by the Nor’easter directors.